Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 49

8/24/15

Day 49: Work Out / Day 22: Squat Challenge (80)

Good afternoon everyone! Once again it is Monday and back to class! I have been slacking on those squats and I missed two days. I am going to be doing my best to get them done my day done today and I will try to just make up those days that I missed later. I will just extend the challenge to 32 days!

And today's picture is to help celebrate Fall since Coral asked us about it, rofl!!!

1) Warm ups (I was a rebel today and did things other than squats, with it being a big number day, I am not gonna do too many squats in the class, lol)

2) Quick walk to the peapod fence

3) Attach arm bands chest height

4) Rotations of: Calf tip toe thingie and Archer Pose (Lol, I really need to learn the name of that one. We did it last monday so I should kinda know it by now. These are pretty fun and I like my calves getting a workout with my arms)

5) Quick Feet and High Knees in between rotations (I can't wait to freaking get a workout bra! Day 49, why the heck do I not have one already. Oi.)

6) Remove the bands and walk to the tennis fence

7) Attach the bands chest height

8) Rotations of Kettle bell squats and Arm Curls (I really hate when I lose count when I do these kinda of things, lol, luckily I don't think I did too many extras. The kettles are always fun and my arms were feeling the burn after the curls!)

9) Pack up the bands, Follow the Leader to the Baseball field (I fell behind on these. Not too much but I was so ready to just fast walk, lol)

10) 5 rounds of Apple Tree (I did reverse lunges in replace of the squats in this song today and I liked the stretchy feeling of my legs vs just doing squats)

11) 3 stations of: Hammer Curls, Overhead Press, Bending the elbow thingies (My arm continued to pop for those elbow things and my freaking under wire bra continued to poke at my arms as I was moving them in that triangle position. I enjoyed doing all of these activities though!)

12) Attach bands to the fence Chest Height

13) Curtsy Squats (So Coral busts out with this song that I don't even remember now and EVERYONE else in the group knew it. Did I? Heck no, lol, I was all confused about what was happening so I just focused on my squats and I just let everyone else sing. Man, it was one of those moments where I felt like I was being left behind but I was awesome at my squats, yay!)

14) Pack up the bands and head to the grassy area

15) Get out mats and do ABC hip, leg lifts (Not too bad, Lilly decided to say hello and sit all over me and what not)

16) Do counted leg lifts and lowers (Dude. These sucked. I  was all over the place with my legs. Going down when I needed to be going up and being sat upon by Lilly and only did about half but I really felt it in my legs and core muscles!)

17) Stretch it all out, pack up and roll out

Today was killer on the arms! I am feeling okay right now but I am sure as the day wears on, they will be letting me know what is up.

Tonight is also Mom's Night Out and I am looking forward to getting in a swim tonight without having the kids around, lol, I hope that my lower half will be okay after all the squats that I have to do but at least the water will feel great!

Squat Challenge Set Up


Narrow Squat 

Narrow Squat with Back Kick
Basic Squat
Basic Squat with Side Leg Lift 
Sumo Squat


Day 19: 7 reps 4x (140) I skipped this day but I will make it up later.

Day 20: Rest Day

Day 21: 10 reps 3x (150) I skipped this day but I will make it up later.

Day 22: 8 reps 2x (80) Today

I have yet to do this today but I will get to it. I will make sure to take it slow and steady and not push myself too hard! Having a bunch of rest days was nice but I am really needing to get back into it!


No comments:

Post a Comment