Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 12 and 13

June 17th

Day 12: Today was good on the workout but meh on the emotional side. I am feeling very exhausted and it has to do with outside forces but I am so thankful for being part of a group that helps me feel accountable. I did not want to get up or out of bed this morning but I knew I had to.
We did a lot of resistance band work today (Dinah is gonna get a punch to the face once my arms are sexy!) along with some run to the cones drills filled with high kicks, backwards lunges and push ups. I totally felt like I was a part of the Monty Python funny walk bit there for a moment with the high kicks that I did today, lol! I will work my way up to a bear crawl but not today.
My shins are feeling better, I think I did a good job on my stretching and getting them adjusted to being used for things other than walking. The side steps on the tables really helped work out a few of those muscles.
As a side note: totally not ever going to buy any of those stupid drinks that are supposed to help you with after workout stuff. My stomach was killing me all day thanks to the sucralose and I just felt so miserable. I knew better than to drink it but I just wanted to try them out. Lesson learned D:

June 18th

Day 13: That path to the college seemed longer today but I actually made it to the college since we all had to meet and do some work outs on the bleachers!
As we were walking up, I totally thought we were going to do some pulsing lunges but luckily, we just ran up and down the stairs a ton and did a few repetitions of resistance bands with our legs!
I seriously need to buy some actual workout shoes instead of those shape ups that I currently own. My foot had some issues with the bands, and almost ended up stuck! 
Felt like I was wearing platforms, rofl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment