Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 21

July 2nd

Day 21: Today was freaking rough! By the end of it, my stomach was so upset from the heat, I had to call it. I have been drinking a TON of water today and just taking it easy.
I think I might have to call it quits on the college days and just stick with Ganser Park. It is nice and shady over there.
I did manage to get some work done though:
1) warm up song and stretches
2) 20 lunges
3) walk / run around the track
4) sprints on the bleachers x 4
5) push ups x10
6) pulsing lunges up the bleachers 1x
7) some resistance bands on my legs: lost count thanks to feeling so sick
8) walk back to my truck and pack up everything
I was drenched in sweat and feeling miserable by the time the day ended. I wanted to keep going but screw outside in the sun D:

No comments:

Post a Comment