Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 35

July 29th

Day 35: Trial Day!!
Let me start this off with I was dreading the stupid running. I was smart thinking today and brought my ipod for that section along with my head phones so now I will post my results and at the end I will post a little blurb.
I am also going to be combining months so you can see my improvements or my needs work, lol, The numbers on the left are from the first month and the numbers right after are today!!
1) Warm ups (I made sure I was all flexed and stretched since I knew what was coming)
2) Overhead press with the bands: 28 / 30 (My arms were dying by the end but I really pushed for that extra 2!)
3) Arm Curls with the bands: 30 / 40 (This one seemed like a breeze compared to the presses, I am feeling great at the improvements there and then I realized what was coming next...the running D: )
4) 1/2 mile run: 8 mins 32 sec / 6 mins 45 sec (Ha! Check that out! All the dread and stress and I beat my old time by about 2 minutes. I felt like I was going to die but my music REALLY helped and I wanted to throw up every where but I didn't and then we moved on to the Wall sits, rofl)
5) Wall Sit till you drop: 2 min 4 sec / 1 min (I was feeling like a freaking noodle from the run so I was aiming for at least 1 minute and I got there. OI, it is a worse time than last month but I am still feeling that happy glow for beating my 1/2 mile time!)
6) Chair Dips: 24 / 30 (I was able to get a bit of a break after the wall sits so I could gather myself, drink some water and just chill before these ones so I think I did great on these, +6 is an A in my book, rofl)
7) Step ups: 10 / 8 (I think my brain is messing with me on these stupid stairs. I know I am doing something wrong every time we do these but I can't figure it out and I will just work on it next time, lol)
8) Mountain Climbers: 12 / 20 (I climbed that damn mountain like a pro. What? That is such a huge difference! Obviously I am doing something correct and I am getting stronger!)
9) Push Ups: 10 / 15 (I am not gonna lie, I felt like a champ while doing these push ups. I was on my knees yes but I was doing them correctly and I felt so strong)
10) Plank till you drop: 1 min 30 sec / 1 min (I think I gave my all to the previous activities since the plank just killed me, lol, I only needed 30 more seconds and I am kicking myself for not getting there.)
11) Donkey Kicks: 24 / 30 (My legs will always be the strongest part of me, feeling that now. I am handle these pretty good. Now my butt just needs to show it, rofl)
12) Fire Hydrants: 24 / 30 (My thighs felt like jello after all of these freaking workouts and I am happy to have reached that high of a number D:)
13) Downward Dog till you drop: 2 min / 2 min 30 sec (NO idea how the heck I beat my old time on this one. Those freaking dogs are hard!!! Coral gave us tips on how to adjust our weight and I was all...yeah, let me just not die or fall over and we will be good, rofl!!)

Well, there it is in all of its glory! All of this done in an HOUR!! And I did all of this with my two kids with me. No excuses! Get it done!! I am so proud of myself today, I can see that I have been making progress even though I don't feel like it too often or really see it but obviously something is happening and I am so ready to keep going...but not today, today I am going to just curl up with a good book, take my nap and just let my body unwind)

No comments:

Post a Comment