Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 8 - 11

June 10th

Day 8 of work out: Completely missed it thanks to my kids loosing my car keys, I am very depressed over this and I am hoping that I can find them soon. Been looking for around 45 minutes now.


June 11th

Day 9: Workout went great, resistance bands and warm ups and then the walk / jog / run to the college. Arms are still sore but I am feeling fine. I need to still make up the leg exercises and eventually get me a Brazilian booty and a flat tummy!

June 15th

Day 10 of working out: Today was great! We went out to the soft ball field by Ganser Park and did different exercises on each of the bases, lol, the jump rope brought me back to younger days!
I really love any type of resistance band workout and today there were some great use of those bands. Only down side was my red tan and bra straps meeting. I pushed through it and felt awesome.
Another favorite of today was the leg pushes! I could really feel it in my lower back and butt area and I could do those all day. Sorry Michelle, for having such short legs! I would grow them if I could. I am really looking forward to tomorrow and seeing what Coral has in store for us!



June 16th

Day 11 workout: Woke up feeling good today, not sore at all from yesterday which was really weird...and then I started the workout this morning and my shins HATED it. I think I did a number on them with the jumping yesterday. I just need to get my legs used to jumping actions! I hate being so top heavy. 
Today's workouts were awesome and my arms are feeling it, lots of band work and then we moved on to some booty and core exercises! Those were the longest minutes of my life but I am so excited to get my bubble booty back! I really enjoyed the windshield wipers with my legs!
After I took a nap, my thighs and lower back region are letting me know they were worked out today, lol, I am sure I am going to be feeling more of my efforts as the days pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment