Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 14

June 22nd

Day 14: Workout was great today! I was a freaking limp noodle afterwards! No wimpy Monday's and I love it!
We started off with our basic warm up then moved on to a 5 minute jog / run by the air strip road and since I am epic at running, I did a bit until my calf started cramping then I did some walking lunges and wide strides to try to make sure I was actually getting some work in vs just walking.
We then moved on to the soft ball field and did some wall sits and resistance band workouts, and man, that freaking sand helps the wall sits become a workout with a bonus! The bonus: just trying to keep my legs in place!
We then moved on to the bridge to do some toe kick lift thingies (phht, I am still trying to remember the name of all the workouts) and the bridge was vibrating from all our intense jumping!
We did a quick jog and I actually managed to jog quite a bit!! I think those wall sits really loosened my legs and side shuffle combo to the grass park area where we hit up the benches with push ups and bench squats. My wrists were really feeling those ones! And Coral had us do one tricep push up after what felt like a million of the normal push ups and holy crap, that was crazy.
By this time my legs are noodles and now my arms and wrists are gone but are we done? Heck no!!
We then made our way over to a grassy area, busted out our yoga mats and worked out our butts and core! Fire hydrants, donkey kicks and the leg pushy things, which are fast becoming a favorite because I love the way they help my lower back and stomach stretch 
THEN we were finally finished and we did a bit of stretching...kinda, rofl, I was so dead at that point, I was happy to just stand!
I think today was amazing and I loved it, I am for sure looking forward to tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment