Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 25

July 9th

Day 25: I can't believe it has already been 25 days. Time is flying by so fast!
Today was our college day and thank goodness the weather was awesome! I did not over heat and feel sick, I rocked it today and felt like jello instead, rofl
1) Warm ups (the squats killed me today, I think I did much better yesterday, lol)
2) Run / jog / walk around the track (I tried to run the shorts and walk the longs)
3) Meet up by these wooden bars / planks on the grounds to do some calf pulses (balancing was fun and my calves felt the burn)
4) Walk / Run / Jog to the bleachers
5) Lunge pulses up the stairs, walk back down the lunge pulse again (I like the lunge pulses but I tend to feel them more on my left leg than my right)
6) Divide into groups of 2 and one person walked up and down the stairs while their partner did resistance bands on their legs, working the inner thighs for reps of 40 on each leg (This is a tough one, that red band really worked my legs but I pushed through it and managed my 40 or rather, my 80, lol)
7) Bench presses or Tricep dips (I can never remember what the dang things are called and since I was jello from all the stairs, I pushed through the wobbles and did them!)
8) Walk out to the grassy area and got out our yoga mats to work out our back muscles with Supermans (I felt like I should put my towel around my neck and have it draped around my back so I could feel like a real superhero, rofl)
9) We stretched out and relaxed
Today was good, I pushed myself and I invested in a healthy breakfast / after workout snack and I didn't feel the need to just get home and crash into a nap, I am still going to want a nap today but not for a few more hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment