Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 2 - 5

June 2nd, 2015
Day 2 of getting into a better shape: I am feeling good today, I made it through day two of my brand new work out group, Mountain Mama's and it is so fun! I love working out with new friends and my kids are entertained.
June 3rd, 2015

Day 3 of workout was today! Things are progressing nicely! I am still feeling all the other workouts from days 1 & 2 but nothing bad. Today we did a few booty workouts and I really love the resistance bands! I also discovered I move like molasses while walking or attempting to run. I am okay with taking my own pace though, as long as I can still see the group!
My legs, arms and now my booty are feeling the work that I am putting them through and it is awesome. I am tired of just sitting around and making excuses!

I am not going to take any before pictures (although I am perfectly okay with the group pictures that Mountain Mamas takes and posts) or weigh myself on any scales or start any special restricting diets (I am not about to give up any foods, I just eat everything in moderation) because that is not why I am doing this. I am trying to get to a point where I like my body and have energy to spare. Making friends with other moms is an added bonus.

Tomorrow we are going on a walk / run from Gansner to FRC so we shall see how that trip goes, lol

June 4th, 2015

Day 4 of workout
Workout went great, love the warm ups and looking forward to getting to the point where I can sing the songs while I workout.
Coral did a great job on catching me on my body positioning errors, lol, that being said, the squats and lunges are becoming easier as the days pass.
Lilly and I both enjoyed the walk on the path to the college, it was so pretty out there.
I have been going at my own pace and taking it slow but it does suck when you are the last one to finish. But with practice, I am going to be able to keep up and it will be awesome.

June 5th, 2015
Day 5 of workout: The hike
I really enjoyed myself on that hike today, it was so fun just walking and enjoying the flowers with others. Santi went with me and he actually enjoyed himself! It gave me hope that he will be willing to go again with me.
Actually pretty bummed that I have to wait until Monday before we meet again but that makes me feel so awesome that I am looking forward to exercising!!

No comments:

Post a Comment