Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 34

July 28th

Day 34: Day before Trials. Coral wanted to make sure that we didn't over do it today so we can be at our best for tomorrow. I also have my little bleh rant at the end so skip it or read it, I just needed to vent. 

1) Warm ups (I can feel how taking a 4 day break is bad for you. I really need to pump it up again. I guess once you get further along, it really does become tough to keep on going.)
2) Lunge across the bridge (I didn't even make it half way. What I did do, I felt every lift and stretch and dip, lol)
3) Run at your own pace to the softball field (Not too bad, I wasn't dying like I thought I would be)
4) 4 different stations at all of the bases of: Squat kicks, Fly out resistance bands, Plank hold and Reverse Lunges (I ate bugs during my planks, it was not yummy, lol, Kara called me out on my laying just flat out on my tummy so I made sure to be on my knee planks vs just a regular or not doing anything, lol)
5) Go back over to the bridge and toe taps for a minute (Toe taps were good, I was able to do them without stopping, I felt successful. It could be in part of the 30 second intervals that we did instead of just full on all in one burst)
6) Jog to the baseball field (I didn't fall too far behind so yay!)
7) Attach the bands to the fence then do curtsy squats (Felt the burn on these in my legs and a little in my arms but in a good way. I was feeling a flow today.)
8) Grab the bands off the fence to do Old Mac Donald to work thighs (My outer thighs were pulsing after this one and I was so happy that we had a small group today, lol, less animals to suffer though!)
9) Switch it up to Dinah / I've been Working on the Railroad to work arms (I found that today was not as bad as normal with these. I am thinking that I was distracted a little by my Son's Ipod music so I wasn't thinking about how much I want to kill Dinah)
10) Get out Yoga Mats, lay on your back then bring your legs to your chest, stretch them out and repeat. Repeat and do variations that involve arms as well (I can't remember what the heck these we called or if they even had a name. All I know is that I was supposed to be working my core while laying on my back and working with my body and breathing together, lol)
11) Get your legs into a butterfly position and do some stretching pulsing things (Yep, still thinking about how that one is supposed to work. I got the pose down but not so much on the pulsing. I think it is just a coordination thing for me. I also think it also hinders just a bit that Lilly thinks I am playing so she body slams me while I am doing these types of work outs, lol!!)
12) Bicycles (Something really easy! I rode that air bike like I was Armstrong! But without the drugs >.>)
13) Stretch it all out (I can't even remember if I did good stretching out today. I am not feeling sore or anything so I think I have been good, lol)
Personal rant time!! Read or not, just wanted to throw this out there.
Today was a lesson on me to always workout every day but Sunday because I really need to see my results and stop feeling like I am not really going anywhere.
I am tired of having to stop in the middle of a 45 second exercise because of my arms or legs feeling sore or I get out of breath or whatnot. It becomes frustrating so I just want to shut down and that doesn't help me at all.
Coral tells me that I have made improvements and on my good days, I can feel it but on days like today, I feel like I have gotten no where and I am just going to be the fat lady who is always behind everyone and wondering why do I even bother with trying to get in shape.
I think those days are the worst for me. I don't want to drag this whole post down with negativity so I will keep it short but I am so ready to have some more out of shape people join our class, all these fit mama's are looking good and just need a little toning, I need liposuction, a tummy tuck and perhaps a boob job along with a Bob and Julian to kick my ass along with Coral's class D:
One last thing, I don't want people to think that I am being all ugggggh and going to give up but it really sucks some days.
Positive note: I am going to keep on going and I will get to my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment