Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Opening Statements

Hello All!

I am starting this blog so I can better record my getting into shape journey. Notice how I did not mention my weight in there? Good! I do not mention  it because that is not my focus. I am aiming for more energy and working my body into less wiggle and jiggle vs just hitting a goal weight.

I am starting this blog a bit late in the game so most of my posts were uploaded on the same day but they should be all caught up now. It was really fun to go back to the beginning and see how far I have come in my writing skills.

I hope that you stick around and get some inspiration from my posts and if you have any questions, please ask.

Mountain Mamas
My workout group! 

Days: Monday - Thursday 
Time: 8:30 - 9:30 am
Location: Gansner Park
Led by: Coral Dunbar

We also have a few hikes tossed in every now and then on various days and times!

No comments:

Post a Comment