Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 29

July 16th

Day 29: Thursday is here again! Let's see how I can do this recap of today.
1) Warm ups (I wasn't really able to hold my squats like I normally do by Thursday but it is okay, I made it 1.5 rounds)
2) Walk to the bridge for toe taps (I always feel like the bridge is going to fall down one of these days with all of us jumping, it vibrates so much after we are all finished)
3) Walk past the softball field to the road by the air strip and run 10 minutes (Phht, suuure! I totally just sped walked the first part then I did actually run on the way back. I think it helped the sun was at my back instead of blaring in my face.)
4) Meet up at the Softball field to do one set of wall sits and one set of resistance arm curls (I think those wall sits were pretty cool today since we had a ball to put between our thighs and it really helped on getting the positions right. I didn't have as much of an issue with the sand today either! I might have to bring a ball with me for future use!)
5) Head back over the bridge for follow the leader to the baseball field benches (I think Coral was into running today to make up for the lack of our college day, lol, all those dang running activities we did, but I totally did it and I actually ran and kept up. No dying and out of breath for me today! Yay!)
6) Once at the benches, Do a combination set of step ups and push ups (I have to admit I zoned out a little bit so I missed a few step ups and then I caught on and did awesome. I think Frankie was wondering what the heck I was doing at one point and that helped me clue in, rofl!!)
7) Move over to the grassy area, get out our yoga mats and do some leg throw downs (These are still one of my favorites! I just wish my back would stop finding all the little hills and dips and what not so I can just focus on my legs and abs vs what the gophers are doing at the moment, lol)
8) Stretch it out and cool down. (I am feeling my legs today thanks to all the running so I am making sure to keep stretching it out even while typing this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment