Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 6 and 7

June 8th, 2015

Day 6 of workout: I loved the work out! The lunges have been getting easier and I made it all the way across the bridge! I need to work on the lift part but one day at a time. The only downside was my son was being extremely unhelpful and I had to miss 15 minutes and a whole section of class but I stuck it through instead of going home. And I feel so happy I did, I am doing this for me and I have already used my Son as an excuse to stop working out. No more!


June 9th, 2015

Day 7 of workout: Not gonna lie, I didn't really feel sore today at all from yesterday so it made me feel like maybe I wasn't doing something to my best yesterday? Could be missing those 15 minutes but however, today, we had yoga and jesus, my arms are sore!! I think I am making up for not feeling anything the other day, lol, I am so ready to get into a healthy shape and everyday I am feeling like I am on my way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment