Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 20

July 1st

Day 20: Work out by myself (kids included, lol)
I really pushed it today since I was alone. I made up my own work out and had my timer with me and I actually had fun! Here is what I did:
1) Warm up songs and stretches for 5 minutes
2) Headed to the bridge and lunged my way across with half of the way doing back lifts and the other half front lifts then stretched it all out by walking to the end of the path past the soft ball field
3) I turned around and went back to the bridge to do one full minute of toe taps
4) I then walked / jogged our normal path to the benches where I did 1 minute bouts of push ups, tricep dip bench and step ups and I also laid down on a bench and attempted the bench leg raises which turned into leg curls but it really worked my core!
5) My son was REALLY wanting me to do the swing exercises so we moved over to the swings and I think I laughed off more calories then anything that swing provided. I am too short and the swings are too high off the ground!
6) I then moved on to the play ground where I did 1 minute of lunge squat thingies, followed by some resistance band work!
7) I attached the band to the ring of the monkey bars and did 1 minute of Tricep push downs and then 1 minute of the downward outreached arm extensions
8) I then decided to try out 1 minute of line jumps and luckily I didn't hurt myself, lol, and they were pretty fun!
9) I then looked at the time and realized it was cool down with stretching and relaxing time! I headed to a grassy area closer to my truck then busted out my yoga mat and stretched out and just relaxed while my kids ran around and played with the toys I brought.
Overall, I was very impressed with myself and I didn't decide to just slack off since no one was there to watch or supervise, lol, I left the park covered in sweat and feeling sore but in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment