Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 22 - 24

July 6th

Day 22: I didn't want to wake up and go to class. At all. So I forced myself to and was about 10-15 minutes late. I missed a few things but I did participate a little.
What I did was:
1) Walk to find the group, let them finish their current exercise 
2) Play Red light (run in place / quick feet), Yellow light (Lunge extensions), Green light (run at your own pace) back to the baseball field
3) Meet up at the fence in the field where we set up our bands at finger tip length and did intervals of tricep stuff and knee high kicks
4) Put the strollers in a circle then do the monkey squat things with intervals of planks
5) Head over to our cool down area with our yoga mats where we did resistance band leg kicks
6) Stretch it all out



July 7th

Day 23: Felt exhausted again today but fought through it and was only a couple minutes late. Got there in the middle of warm ups! I put more effort into today and felt good.
1) Warm ups
2) Lunge extensions across the bridge

3) Toe taps on the bridge
4) Jog to the bathroom area to begin our rotation of exercises
5) Different stations of: 1) wall sits, 2) fly away's with the resistance bands and 3) planks
6) Move over to the picnic tables to do different sets of side steps
7) Move to our rest area with our yoga mats and do side leg lifts and different types of yoga stretches and a few more planks
8) Wrap it all up with stretching out and relaxing


July 8th

Day 24: Better today, I am so ready for my nap though, lol
1) Warm ups
2) 5 minute run
3) Butt kicks across the bridge
4) Arm workouts with Dinah
5) Rotation stations: 1) plank hold or mountain climbers, 2) over head arm thingies with resistance bands and 3) squats or squat jumps
6) Leg throw downs
7) Yoga tree stretches and other cool down stuff
I am not sure if it was my lack of sleep lately but I was feeling kinda sore more than usual, but I did enjoy the workout and I am looking forward to tomorrow. College or not, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment