Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 16

June 24th

Day 16: Today was test day. I was completely dreading today, I know how out of shape I am and having it pointed out and written down was not something I was going to be excited about. I was seriously considering missing class today, it got to me that bad. Not to mention I was feeling really depressed yesterday and it showed in my post!
However, today was awesome and totally worth being there! Besides the running. I will never be happy to run. Ever.
Thanks to today, I know what I can do and what I need to improve on and I can only get better! I am going to try to remember everything we did, lol, here we go:
Warm ups
Resistance bands: lifting from the back and the front
1/2 mile (or was it a 1/3 mile?) Run
Wall sits till you drop
Bench sits / lift thingies
Step Ups
Fire Hydrants
Donkey Kicks
Planks till you drop
Downward dog till you drop
Cool down and stretch
Phew, it was a total workout and I am happy with my numbers! Do I remember all of them off the top of my head? Nope! But that is not the point. I did EVERYTHING and I lived! I am excited to see how much I have improved by next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment