Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 27

July 15th

Day 27: Thanks to the internet going down in my area, I was unable to post yesterday and everything I wrote down on my ipad was deleted so now I am going to try to recap as best as I can without mixing up the two days.
I was late so I missed warm ups but here is what I did:
1) Walk to the fence by the trailer park and college path, get out our bands and do fly outs and another arm exercise, might have been the rowing ones, lol (I love the view from this spot and these arm exercises are really nice)
2) Pack up the bands and do a 5 minute college trail run (I was able to actually mostly keep up and I have to admit, the running on the way back was soo much easier for me. Not sure if I had warmed up enough or it was the idea of reaching a place for no more running, lol!!)
3) Meet up at a picnic table where we did push ups, planks and step ups (I love when we use the tables since it is so much easier for me thanks to my big boobs and small t-rex arms!! Coral says that the tables help our bodies get used to the correct positions that we would be in on the ground and I am inclined to agree, lol, I can't do as many push ups or planks like I can on the tables)
4) Move over to the tennis court fence, get out the bands and do kettle bells (These ones are really fun for me, I love the wide range of movement that my body gets and thanks to my band, I don't need any fancy kettle bells)
5) Move over to a grassy area, get out our mats and we did hip lifts for the entire ABC song (These feel really good to my lower back, which needs a bunch of work and that freaking song has never seemed so long, lol)
6) Write our ABC's with our legs (These require coordination and good leg strength! 26 letters of leg movement and I was feeling the burn, but in a good way!)
7) Stretching of various sorts. Yoga stuff and what not. (This is where my memory ends so heck if I can remember what happened here, lol!!)
8) Cool down and pack up
This was written out so much better yesterday, rofl, however, I think I got at least 98% of what we did. I know that I am missing something but I am glad I was able to write this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment