Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 32

July 22nd

Day 32: Happy Wednesday!
I actually felt energetic this morning and made to class a bit early! I was all pumped and ready to go and then class started and I felt like a grandma, rofl
1) Warm ups (I actually got low enough in one of my squats that I was stuck. I can laugh now but jeeze, who gets stuck in a squat?!)
2) Follow the leader to the baseball field fence (I pushed as hard as hell to keep up. We had a larger group and I was determined NOT to fall behind!)
3) Get out our bands for tricep extensions (Getting some arm work in and at least I don't have to worry about playing catch up here, lol)
4) Jog at your own pace to the bench (Of course, today all the speedy mama's were there so I was just watching everyone go....until they were gone)
5) Groups of 2 did 3 stations: Reverse lunges, push ups and step ups and we did this 2x (I was the last one to the area and I felt like I was ready to just die then and there but I breathed it out and got to my station. My shins did NOT like the step ups but I did everything else okay)
6) Jog at your own pace back to the fence (Jeeze, more of those fast mama's!!! How they have the freaking energy to keep running after the previous exercise, I have no freaking clue but they were ninjas AGAIN! I did push myself on this running since I really didn't want to hold everyone back. I was only a little behind this time.)
7) More Tricep extensions (I think my legs were most grateful to get a small break, lol)
8) Move to the inside of the fence, put our strollers in a circle for side shuffles with breaks of burpees or hold a plank (I had a gut feeling that we were going to be doing this one next and I was right, lol!! I started out simple then bumped it up as we continued to circle. Got lower in my squats. It would have freaking sucked to get stuck in this one since I got people coming behind me, I would have been trampled!!)
9) Get out our mats, partner up and do russian twists while passing a water bottle (I thought it was perfect timing to partner up since I was drenched in sweat, I was NOT stinky though, yay! I am going to have to really work on getting BOTH of my feet up at one time instead of just one. My core is like freaking jello and it sucks)
10) With your same partner, do a set of leg throw downs (Love these but my core is dumb so I felt like I could have done so much better than I did but on the plus side, I know that it was all me and not the ground! I was on a really smooth grassy part of the land)
11) Do another round of russian twists, passing the bottle the other way (Had a little bit of a better time lifting my legs but still did the trade off of one leg at a time)
12) Another round of Leg throws, each person only did this exercise once (I was able to just stand there and toss some legs this time, I felt bad because my partner was supposed to be watching her back but she over did it just a bit.)
13) Lay on your tummy and do either a Superman pose or a flexing version of moving opposite arm and leg x 2 (Well. What to say about this one -__- I was so very off balance and looked like a drowning person while attempting to move an arm and leg, rofl, at least I could make some of my fellow mama's laugh. I did an amazing job holding my Superman though!)
14) Get up and get out our bands again for Wheels on the bus: circles, curls, arms up over your head thingies while stepping back, arm pulses and I think something else? (Yeah, I can remember what we did while we do it but heck if I can remember now. I think that sometimes the babies on the bus are evil and enjoy my arms feeling like they are going to fall off while I am pulsing, rofl! Hahaha *arms fall off* hahaha. Silly babies!)
15) Get back on the mats and stretch it all out (Oi, I was so very happy to stretch it out today. I am ready to get back to building up my stamina and whatnot after these past 2 days seemed to have drained everything! I was feeling really bad but I will get there.)
16) Pack up, talk about play date for this week and go home (I need to clean out my trunk and then just shove a bunch of fun toys in there so we can have a great time at the play dates!)
Overview and blabs: Jesus, I was feeling like I let myself down a little because I felt I didn't push as hard as I wanted but looking at everything we did, I would say Coral killed us today, rofl!! I am feeling like jello and proud of it! I earned that feeling and am excited about tomorrow.
And for those Mama's who wanted to play like you didn't hear Coral and I talking about 5 days a week, I am going to keep bringing it up! I am so ready for Monday - Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment